Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Feeler Got Stuck

I had an awesome post planned for today, and it will be written one day soon. Today, however, my feeler got stuck. This is an expression I learned from Bill and Annabelle Gillum. It's used to describe that situation in which emotions are running high, but then the situation passes, but your adrenaline is still pumping, your emotions are in a tail spin, and you're feeler's just stuck.

My feeler had been cranked up to 13, but we've settled down to a manageable 8 or 9 right now. Suffice it to say that's too high a feeler level with which to blog the profound. It will probably have to wait until Thursday as I have an after-school meeting and church tomorrow. Get excited it's about life as story, and the moment we're all waiting for. (Sorry to end with a preposition again. A thousand apologies.)

1 comment: