Friday, January 14, 2011

The Real World

I ventured out into the real world for the first time in 4 days. It was pretty dang amazing. I went out to eat with my Sis, The Munchkin, Molly, and Zoe. We ate mexican food and all the adults delighted in the fact that it was food that had been made by someone else in a place other than our own kitchen. We underestimate it, but that really is a beautiful thing.

Our trip out also included a trip to the Sam's Club at which point we stopped to watch tv. The same thing we had been doing for the past four days.



In truth, that tv is a lot nicer than any of ours, and we were together which always makes things better.

We also went to TWO, count it, two Walmarts. Rounded it off with a trip to Best Buy, and then I came home.

Home. A place of warmth and relaxation. WRONG! It is currently 50 degrees in my house. The heat is out. Poor thing, I suppose it held on as long as it could. At least we're going out of town for the weekend. The forecast for St. Mary's is sunny and warm. Anna E will bring her perfectly adorable centerpieces (hopefully, I'll have pics soon) for the shower. And Ashley will be there in all of her baby bump glory. It's going to be perfect!

1 comment:

  1. It was perfect! I had such a great time!

    P.S. I LOVE the new theme!

    ReplyDelete