Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More blog!

So one of my thoughts for the new year (note I didn't not say resolution as I am adamantly opposed to the concept), is to blog more. I know you're all thrilled.

For the past several days, I've had all these thoughts about blogs. They were going to be profound, thoughtful, down right philosophical in nature, but I find I am too tired for any of that. What I can tell you is a I went to the grocery store, made salsa, at a turkey wrap, and am now watching a re-run of the Golden Globes. I have discovered that I may be meaner than Ricky Gervais as I think Tilda Swinton is freakish, Helen Bonham's dress is hideous, and apparently shoulder pads are back in.

Steve Carrell is funny. I think Claire Danes could be my new best friend. And Jim Parsons wins!


I promise there will be more and better coming in the future. For now, goodnight and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! You have a beautiful pink blog! Hi.

    Are should pads really coming back into style? I know I am not the sort of person that one would consult on fashion, but if someone tried to consult me, I would certainly steer them away from should pads. Ick.

    ReplyDelete